Thanks again to all the authors and banditas who donated books. This would not be nearly so cool without y’all.
Barb, please email me at romancebandits AT gmail DOT com with “Trick Winner” in the subject line, and I’ll forward your information to the prize donors.
- Midnight’s Wild Passion by Anna Campbell
- My Favorite Countess by Vanessa Kelly
- Home is Where the Bark Is by Kandy Shepherd
- Shadow Kin by M. J. Scott
- Notorious by Nicola Cornick
- The Dangerous Viscount by Miranda Neville
- Sunrise in a Garden of Love and Evil by Barbara Monajem
- Sex, Lies & Mistletoe by Tawny Weber
- Must Love Kilts by Allie MacKay
- Temptress in Training by Susan Gee Heino
- A Borrowed Scot by Karen Ranney
- Along Came A Husband by Helen Brenna
- Redeeming the Rogue by C. J. Chase
- Redeeming the Rogue by Donna MacMeans
- Romance Bandits magnet from Jo
- Post-its from Suz
- $10 gift B&N gift card from Nancy
- Harlequin notepad from Beth
Our other prizes for the general commenter drawing are listed below, with their winners:
Barbara Elness wins the Bibliophile Heaven mug stuffed with postits and chocolate, signed Murder Under Cover from Kate Carlisle
Louisa Cornell wins the 3-set of Harlequin medical romances from Beth Andrews
Peggy Quidor wins the 2-set of Prince of Scandal & Protected by the Prince by Annie West
Terri Osburn wins the Harts of Texas trilogy by Kathleen O’Reilly
Leni wins the 2-set of Money, Honey & Money Shot by Susan Sey
Maude Allen wins the Diamond Dust Trilogy by Beth Andrews
Sally Kilpatrick wins the 2-set of The Watcher & The Avenger by Jo Robertson
This bundle goes to Sue Peterson:
- Carpe Demon by Julie Kenner
- Deep Disclosure by Dee Davis
- Tree Shepherd’s Daughter by Gillian Summers
The winner of this bundle is Jacinta:
- Breaking the Rules by Tawny Weber
- Just for the Night by Tawny Weber
- Must Have Been the Mistletoe anthology from Tawny Weber
- Girl in the Bedouin Tent by Annie West
This bundle is headed for Hardworked Dianna:
- 2-set, Deadly Little Secrets & Dark and Deadly by Jeanne Adams
- Temptation of a Highland Scoundrel by Sue-Ellen Welfonder
- Surrender of a Lady by Tiffany Clare
- Seduced by The Highlander by Julianne MacLean
And then there’s the Grand, Grand prize for newsletter subscribers and members, the Kindle package. Details on the Kindle are in yesterday’ Upcoming Halloween Booty post. But y’all don’t really care about that now. What you want now is the name of the winner, and that is . . . Gamistress66!
The Kindle will be followed or accompanied by a selection of Bandita books, a Romance Bandits magnet from Jo, a Harlequin memo pad from Beth, and three ebooks from Jean Brashear, Surrender, The Choice, and The Pearl of Paradise.
The winner of the Kindle package must provide the necessary information for delivery and activation of the Kindle and the Bandita ebooks to the Bandita coordinating the prize within seven days of the prize post going up. Failure to do so will forfeit the prize. Any taxes, import duties or other fees not covered in the purchase of the Kindle by the Romance Bandits are the winner’s responsibility.
Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who helped make our housewarming Trick or Treat party such a blast!