Posted by Beth Andrews Nov 20 2012, 4:00 am
This holiday season I thought it would be fun to watch as many Christmas movies with my family as possible (speaking of family fun – look how happy my family was many years ago during my second Christmas *g*). Unfortunately, we’ve been so busy, I’m not sure how much time we’ll actually have to spend sitting together for two hours at a pop *g* So I’ve narrowed my list down to my top five choices:
1. It’s a Wonderful Life – my very favorite holiday movie (and one of my favorite movies of all time!) Bonus for this year, my current work-in-progress features a very sexy nice guy hero ala George bailey!
2. Elf – can’t wait to see this one again! Such a funny, sweet movie
3. White Christmas – I love me some Bing Crosby. Throw in Danny Kaye and I’m in pure holiday heaven!
4. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation – not my favorite (and honestly, wouldn’t even make my list) but my husband loves it *g*
5. A Christmas Story – Hard to escape this movie since they seem to show it constantly *g* But that’s okay as Ralphie and his family crack us up!
What are your favorite holiday movies? Any new releases you plan on seeing over the holidays? (My son and I already have plans to see The Hobbit *g*)
Posted in Beth Andrews, Holiday movies