Suzanne discovered romance novels in her aunt's hidden stash one summer as a teenager. From that moment on she knew two things: she loved romance stories and someday she'd be writing her own. Her love for romances has only grown over the years. It took her a number of years and a secondary career as a nurse to finally start writing her own stories.
A double finalist in the Romance Writer's of America's 2006 Golden Heart with her manuscripts, KIDNAPPED (Long Contemporary Category) and HUNTED (Romantic Suspense), Suzanne has also won The Beacon Unpublished and the CTRWA's contests in the erotica categories with her book, The Surrender Of Lacy Morgan, now an online e-book with Ellora's Cave.
Suzanne's sexy stories, whether they be her steamy Western Eroticas, her on the edge of your seat romantic suspense, or the heart warming small town stories, will keep you thinking about her characters long after their Happy Ever After is achieved.
Suzanne's Fun Facts
1. Not only do I work nights as a Labor and Delivery nurse, but over the course of my career, I've delivered more than 200 babies when either the doctor couldn't or wouldn't get there in time. :-)
2. I love to scrapbook, quilt, crochet and cross stitch. Every member of my family, (hubby, kids, in-laws and grandchildren) all have cross stitched stockings.
3. To keep me awake and keep my brain active I listen to music while writing. I love the sound track to The Last of the Mohicans, but mix it in with rock and roll, (AC/DC, Stones, Aerosmith, CCR, ZZTop and Lynard Skynard).
4. I do love to cook and secretly have a cookbook started in my computer!
5. History is fascinating to me. I love reading old books, biographies and historical non-fiction. How people lived under the stress of their time in history amazes me. It's because of the enduring spirit and determination of the American pioneers that I prefer to write American historical romances.
…two disgruntled gladiators. Sven: Move it a little to the right. We want it centered on the doorway. Demetrius, hammer and nail in hand: Why is it you’re making us hang these balls of greenery and white berries in all the doorways of the Lair? Lucien, moving the extra large ball of greenery tied with a red bow at the top of the center of the main entrance into the Lair: Why are you complaining to the Viking? He makes us hang these every year. And it would help if you’d hammer in the nail before my arm falls off. Read More…
Hey everyone! Thought I’d pop in and share some news with y’all. But first, I have to ask you a question. Do you know what happens when authors get together? Quite often the conversation turns to books and stories. Sometimes that leads to the “what if?” game. You’ve heard us address that in the Lair a few times over the years. What if…hero meets heroine, but she’s the one woman in the world he can’t have? What if…vampires met wolf shifters and they had to join forces to defeat evil succubi? What if…bad boy turned millionaire returns to his hometown Read More…
“Build it…and they will come”, this quote from one of my favorite movies, A Field of Dreams, always makes me think of the Romance Bandits. May, 2007 … a group of very nervous new authors stepped onto the web. We’d banded together to try and make our mark on the world. We were going to start a blog. What if no one read us? What if they did? What if no one wanted to hear what we had to say? What if they did? Would it be a waste of time? Or would it be that safe place to launch Read More…